Walking a dog.....

WOW is all I can say. My online life group is going through "Believing God" by Beth Moore. I HAD to share with you a really good point I learned this week. Here are the words straight from Beth Moore:

" On many a walk with my dogs, I've asked God if his walking me is like my walking them. Do I keep trying my best to slip out of the leash without His noticing? Am I constantly trying to pull off the path and make God go where I want to go? Do I constantly chase rabbits? We have so many good ideas. The world is full of options. Each of us could name a dozen different things we'd really love to do with our lives.....sometimes all in the same day. We suffer from spiritual schizophrenia or at least a serious case of attention deficit disorder.We can not do a hundred things to the glory of God, but we can certainly do a few!"- Believing God

That pretty much sums up right where I am! I have been feeling a stirring lately that God has something BIG in store for me. Instead of continuing to seek Him, I tend to try and figure it out. I get so caught up in all the "things" I can do for Him that I tend to be stuck doing nothing because I can't decide which "thing" I should do first! It was a light bulb moment for me. I was babbling on about it to Brandon earlier and he listened very intently. He's the best! I just had to share it with all of you. BTW- if I do figure out what the ONE thing is that I should be doing, I will be sure and let you know:)