Want to help a child in need?


It's Thanksgiving week, can you believe it? I have so much to be thankful for! I have a relationship with the Lord Jesus . I love my family to pieces. I have incredible friends. And, although we have been struggling a bit with finances- we have met ALL of our bills on time. You know, I don't think that we really know what "struggling" is! To me that means that we don't get to eat out (gasp) or buy things that we really don't need!

We are going to use this holiday season to GIVE any way we can to those that are REALLY struggling. Our church is collecting "lifepacks" to give to kids in need. There are so many parents out there that are trying to make ends meet. They want to give their children the world just like we do. We want to stand beside them and help them reach the needs of the kids in our communities.

So, if you want to help make a Lifepack, just click here. You won't regret it!

Most lifepacks will cost about $20-$25 to fill. Make a difference in a child's life! Do you REALLY need that CD or that I-pod this year???