Date night, Disney store and the Denver Broncos

We had a fun date last night. We first went to BJ's....every time I try something new there I love it. We also enjoyed a chocolate chunk pizookie (Which is from heaven I'm sure) while watching our Broncos get beat:(

Then we headed to the mall because I HAD to get some stuff for my lifepacks. I picked 2 girls thinking it would be fun to buy for a female but boy I was wrong. I could have picked out stuff for boys in about 2 minutes. In fact, I saw several things I wanted to get for my boys. The girls on the other hand made me stress out! Lord, I pray right now for the girl we adopt to have patience with me!!

Then we saw the movie Enchanted and I truly loved it. It was a clean, sweet movie that had a great message with it about relaxing and enjoying your spouse and being spontaneous.

We're getting ready for the snow storm that comes in tonight. What are your weekend plans? If you have some free time- check out BJ's and the movie Enchanted:)