Here are some of my initial thoughts:
- China and India definitely get your attention.
- China is a major player in economy and manufacturing, but I wonder what is to come from China. I see China being the next country for a church revolution. The home of some of the next spiritual leaders. This is one reason I am very interested in what is happening in China. Lon has some interesting ideas about creativity from China.
- India is so massive, yet it currently does not have much influence in world politics, economy, etc. I am curious how this will change in my lifetime.
- Russia and Canada are not very noticeable on the map.
- My neck of the woods is just a piece of a much bigger puzzle. My world is shrinking, and the world is becoming clearer.