- We are planning on going to see "Narnia: Prince Caspian" tomorrow with the boys on our AMC gift card. Can't wait. This is one movie the boys have been anticipating more than us. UPDATE: We saw it on Saturday and all LOVED it! It was a great family day:)
- B and I shot some video footage yesterday (compliments of Mr. Kevin Ely) to be shown in week 2 of Fanatic at church. Brandon is so used to the camera that it's like second nature. I, on the other hand, get silly and giggly when I'm nervous. Fortunately, Kevin is a great editor!
- Bought the boys new swimsuits yesterday- yah! They only have 6 more days of school- I absolutely LOVE summertime. This is a time of year I truly am thankful that I get to stay home with my boys and enjoy every day of the summer.
- Brandon is addicted to "Planet Earth". We rented the DVDs from the local library and they really are spectacular. Have you seen any of it?
- Our anniversary is next week, I'll have to post more about that later.
- We have a mission trip at the end of the month that I will be posting about as well.
Friday follow-up #3
Is it Friday again? Crazy how fast the week goes!....