Olympics 2008

We have been glued to the Olympics so far (we are every time they are on). My favorite is the gymnastics probably because when I was little I was a gymnast and thought I was pretty good (now I know better). Brandon likes it all.

It was neat seeing Michael Phelps break all the records. It was awesome seeing our male gymnasts get bronze and our females get silver (although the gymnastics commentators are driving us crazy pointing out every negative thing that happens and calling them a "disaster" or a "huge mistake"). I love watching the good sportsmanship between all the athletes too.

I think the statistics are way off the charts as far as viewership this time. People are staying in and watching I guess.

What is your favorite event? How much have you been watching? Are you watching online or on the television? What are your thoughts so far on the Olympics?