Are you ready for some football?


Football season...ahh...I love it! This year I am pleased to announce that I got to join a fantasy football league. It's been fun so far. Brandon is 2-0 and I am 1-1. I'm hoping to get another win this weekend. I am "The Stomp" (paying tribute to stomp the yard), and Brandon is "The Transformers" (paying tribute to one of his new favorite movies). To give Brandon credit- he used to play with Transformers as a kid and even saved 6 of them (in their boxes!). We sold them when we moved to Cali and made about $300. They would be worth more now I bet. Isn't that how it always goes.

I digress....

Why do I love football? I love the sounds, I love the action, I love knowing it's Fall and getting cold out side. I love what is associated with football season. Cuddling up in a blanket and taking a nap on Sunday afternoon. Staying up late watching the games in the evening. Talking smack. I just love football!!

What's your favorite sports season?