So, what's God been telling YOU lately?


OK.....have to share a little insight with you......I'm confused. My head is fuzzy. Brandon and I have several things that we are praying about, but not seeing real clear direction on (yet). I know I need to be still. I need to wait. I need to take it one day at a time and expect the answer in God's timing.

The cool thing is that God is telling one person in this world something, and then another person something totally different. We can't go on a book we've read or what someone else thinks to determine what God has for us.

So- have you been pressing in for anything specific lately? What has God been telling you? What would you recommend for B and I while we seek God's will during this time? How do you connect most with God? Are you seeking and waiting as well?