OK- I've sort of hi-jacked the blog this week. Brandon is getting some posts ready for next week and they are really good so stay tuned!
Today is sort of a random update.....
- If I haven't said it enough- THANK YOU for reading and contributing to our blog. This has been a nice addition to our lives! It's amazing how much we feel we know all of you. The "connections" are irreplaceable as far as we are concerned!
- We have been told by some friends that they cannot comment on our blog....obviously I can't ask if that is you because you can't comment! But- if you are reading and have had a hard time commenting- will you send us an e-mail or a message on Myspace/facebook so we can check out why. That's something that will need to be remedied.
- Our nephew turned 16 yesterday- that will make you feel old! He'll be driving soon.
- Tomorrow is March 1st. MARCH 1st!!!! Time truly does fly when you are having fun! We have an extra day today so make it count!
- The Internet campus is going strong. We are meeting some incredible people. Our world is shrinking right before our eyes. God- you are seeing ALL of this? What a big God we serve!
- Blogger is not my favorite. It's been a great starting place but we're ready to move to wordpress or something more functional. Got any input?
- Spring Break is in 2 weeks (in Oklahoma). Any plans for you? We are planning some stuff right here in OKC but it's going to rock!! Having the boys here all day is awesome!