Trust (pt 1 of 4)

Trusting God

Trusting God is hard to do. At least for me it is. I say I do but when times get tough I go right back to doubt and worry.

We had something come up this week that shook our faith. People will tell you when you are struggling with something to "give it to God". It seems like such a churchy answer. I mean we know that's what we are supposed to do, but how?

Through this week, I have realized that there is no formula for having faith in God. It's just a time when you have to realize that you are not capable of dealing with things on your own and you need God to take it from you, to carry it.

So, that's where I am. I'm saying "Lord, take this from me- I trust you! Even if the outcome is not what I hope for, I trust you completely". Now that's FREEING! And it's the truth so that's even better.

Is there something that you need to "give over to God"? Do you need to let it go and trust that He knows best? We can work on that together. Trust God!! He won't let you (or me) down.