Christi's Birthday!

Wow, it is my baby's birthday today (she turned 35)! Christi is such an amazing woman, and I love her more today than I did the first time I looked in those blue-green eyes. She has always made me look better than I am. Because of Christi, people that I am with each day feel loved and appreciated. She cares for the people around her, and they know it. She always is looking to make people feel comfortable and loved. I would be a mess without her.

I have so many things to say about Christi, but I thought it would be great today for all of you to brag on Christi. As a gift to her today, would you all take some time to share something great you have seen in Christi in the comments. I know how much she influences you all, and today is a great day to let her know...so everyone jump in!

Happy Birthday, Honey!
Brandon