Merrick's b-day party

Last weekend we had Merrick's b-day party. We rotate "parties" every year and this was Merrick's year to get to have a party. On the odd years, he will have a dinner out with family/friends or something very low key.

He picked Laser Tag. He invited family and a few of his close friends. We had a great time (about as much fun as the kids did!). He was blessed with a ton of fun presents that he has played with non stop the past week (did you see our snow day post? Good thing he had so many things to play with). The pic above is right before the 2nd game (and I'm not sure what's up with all the peace signs but that's OK. I think they started off as bunny ears:)

We are so thankful to live close by our family. We also have some great friends for our kids 9and for us:) Merrick turned 9. It is amazing to me how fast time flies by. I still remember bringing him home from the hospital. It seems like yesterday.

Thank you to those who constantly support and build up our kids. You have no idea what that means to us :) I never knew that being a parent would be so rewarding but I am loving every minute of it.