5 reasons why we love each other (Pt. 3 of 5)

Thanks for sticking around for our public display of affection!!Get a room already, right? ha ha
Here are some more reasons why we love each other.....

Beauty
"In your eyes...the light the heat" Yes, that is Christi and I's song...a little Peter Gabriel anyone? But it came about because of Christi. Christi is so beautiful, and the best way to explain is from the one body part that says it all- Her eyes. Just take a look some time. Don't worry that is legal, but be ready! The greenest most alive eyes you will ever see...I am serious! But also in those eyes you will see her beautiful soul. To know Christi is to love her. She is an incredibly beautiful person from the inside out. If you don't believe me, just look in her eyes. Christi, in your eyes, I am complete.-Brandon-


Ok pretty sure I am blushing right now....yep, def. blushing! Well, here is Brandon's for today. Can I get a do-over?? His was way better than mine :)

Brandon is disciplined. That might sound boring, but it's not! Brandon has many disciplines built inside of him. It's who he is. He constantly challenges me to be more and do more just by the way he lives his life. He is helping me eat better and just be healthier in general. He is helping me want to learn more. He helps me problem solve. he's very inspiring and challenging. He's not perfect, but he's usually striving to be the best he can be. He makes others want to be more. 'You were meant for more than you've allowed in your life"...that's from his song Trenches and he means it! Oh- i just love my man!!~Christi~

So, is your spouse disciplined? What feature do you admire in your spouse/significant other? Have you considered writing them a love note or two this week? What disciplines do you or your spouse have that inspire others?
.