I don't want to grow up...

Remember that song? (singing)..." I don't want to grow up, I'm a Toys R Us kid....there's a million toys at Toys R Us that I can play with"...(man they should really give me some endorsement money)

But seriously, I don't want to grow up and am not sure when I ever will. Take for instance Saturday night. ABC had a Disney night (like they used to when I was growing up) and they showed an Original Disney movie called "Camp Rock" starring the Jonas Brothers.

You should have seen me and the boys cuddled up on the couch. Each commercial was about a Disney show or video. They even had "Wipeout" commercials (which my boys are dying to see- ha ha). After the movie they went behind the scenes and showed some music videos.

I LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT! Not just because I got to bond with my boys, and cuddle up on the couch with them, and order my favorite Pizza hut breadsticks to have delivered (which is a special treat in our home because it's usually only Little Caesars around here).

It was because I got to feel like a kid. I went from actually being a "kid", to remembering when I was a kid, and now getting to enjoy things with my kids. Very cool.

I was telling B that although we both hit (clears throat) *35* at the end of this year- we are both just kids. Kids at heart, kids learning the way, kids enjoying the simple things.

And that's just the way I like it! Growing up is so overrated :)