Better to Take Refuge in the Lord


The beautiful truth is I don't have what it takes.  I know how tiring and impossible it is to try to live up to others opinions, to try to carry everything on my own, and to try to control and fix everything around me. 
Verse 8: It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in man.
Verse 9: It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in princes.
It seems a simple statement, but it is so terribly difficult to live like you believe it. Here is the truth I am reminded of: It is BETTER to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in man’s opinions. It is BETTER to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in your own abilities. It is BETTER to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in governments or leaders. It is BETTER to take refuge in the Lord…period. All these things are good. It is just BETTER to take refuge in the Lord.