Friday Follow-up #11

Busy but good week here. Let's get right to it:

  • LIFESHARE was a really great thing to be a part of. The idea behind it is to minister in your online community and be real and authentic. We met some really great people.I'm sure another LIFESHARE will be happening in the future.

  • Brandon and I went to the dentist- Brandon's report: teeth look great, no cavities, blah, blah, blah. Christi's report: 2 cavities, need a retainer and it will cost about $1000! Whoa. Maybe we shouldn't have went at the same time. They are going to spread it out so we can put it on our cafeteria plan next year. That's good.

  • A lot of our favorite shows started back up this week. Heroes started on Monday. The jury is still out on this one-they have went even "darker" than before and to tell you the truth, I was a bit depressed after watching it. I'm sure we will keep watching but I hope they fill in some blanks for us. Survivor also started and seems to have some interesting "characters". (I still get tired of the girls running around in their underwear). Looks like it's going to be a fun season though. This is the 17th season (we have watched all of them, have you?). I guess it's safe to say we are "fans" :)

  • We got the Wii fit on Sunday. We really like it! It keeps track of your workouts, weight, BMI, etc. The only bad thing is that now the boys are questioning whether they are "fat" or not! Pretty sure they have nothing to worry about, me on the other hand....

  • Brandon and I are against each other this week in our fantasy football league. I am 0-3 which kills my competitive nature. Last year- my team rocked, and this year- not so much. Lord, if I can only have 1 win this season, let it be against Brandon so I can have bragging rights all year!!
What do you have going on this weekend? What cha been up to this week?