Friday follow-up #12

I can't believe it's already Friday! I'm pretty happy about that. Let me give you a run-down of our week:
  • Well, this has been a week at the dentist pretty much. I went on Tuesday for a deep cleaning and then the boys went on Wednesday. They don't have any cavities (woo hoo!) but Merrick was referred to an orthodontist and will need quite a bit of work. He is having the same thing happen to him that happened to me when I was little. I had 2 teeth on top and 2 on the bottom come in in my gums. He did great and let them take a ton of X-rays!
  • We got to go out with my family last night (Parents and sister and her family). The only part missing was my brother and his family. I'm so thankful we live close to family :)
  • Tonight is Bunco night! I can't wait to see my girlfriends! I have missed the past 2 months for various reasons so cross your fingers that I win one of the prizes!
  • Tomorrow is OU vs. TEXAS weekend. If you are from here, you know what a big deal that is! If you don't live here, then cheer for the #1 Sooners please :)
  • We watched "The Happening" this week. I don't recommend it although I wish I could because we like M. Night Shyamalan. The entire movie (almost) we spent laughing because it reminded us of this SNL skit. It sounds just like him!! ha ha

What are your weekend plans? Read any good books or seen any good movies lately?


~Christi~