Trust the Lord in Every Circumstance

Psalm 115

I wanted to pull some thoughts straight from this passage in light of our US economy and our response as followers of Christ. An abridged Brandon version. That is what hit me as I read, so here it is:
Not to us, O Lord, not to us, But to Your name give glory. Why should the nations say, "Where, now, is our God?" But our God is in the heavens; He does whatever He pleases. The nations idols are silver and gold, The works of man's hands.

You who fear the Lord, trust in the Lord; He is your help and your shield. The Lord has been mindful of us; He will bless us; he will bless those who fear the Lord, The small together with the great. May the Lord give you increase, You and your children. May you be blessed of the Lord, Maker of heaven and earth.

We will bless the Lord from this time forth and forever. Praise the Lord!
Sometimes we hit those moments in our life and our faith where the rubber meets the road. We are forced to live out our belief. We face one of those times now. I pray that my faith lived out lines up with my faith spoken out. Praise God and trust him through any and every circumstance.

-Brandon-