Marriage- Intro

This week I am starting a series on Marriage. I know that I don't have all the answers but wanted to share some of the things we have learned along the way. I figured we could all chime in and learn a thing or two. Brandon and I are very passionate about marriage!

I've heard many times that marriage is the "most challenging relationship on earth as well as the most rewarding". I totally agree. There is no other person on earth that we should be closer to than our spouse.

We. are. meant. to. be. ONE.

That sounds so simple, yet it's so difficult to stay there on a consistent basis. Now- I could go on and on and on and on and on and talk about the rewarding parts of marriage (because we ALL know there are many perks!) but this series is going to be about the challenging parts. Those seasons of hurt...distant times.......when you feel alone, and wonder if your spouse "gets" you at all....when you question whether you were ever truly meant for each other at all.

But, let's focus on the good times first, shall we? I want to find out a bit about our readers. If you are a lurker, and not a commenter, please try to just give the needed info for fun. Or- feel free to read along and enjoy:)

1) are you married?
2) how long have you been married?
3) kids?
4) tell us about your wedding


Tomorrow we will talk about the first challenge- The "I do more" challenge. Be praying that God would open your heart and mind to be receptive.